Monday, March 28, 2016

Hope

Well, the fundraiser is now live. 

I'll have to hope that I can generate enough to purchase some fiber in bulk to start building up a stock.  I already know of 46 colorways I want to re-create in the 25 base yarns that I want to carry.  I also got a new contact for some spring Blue-faced Leicester fleeces at an amazing discount!

I created an outline of all the videos I know I want to post on youtube and realized that if I can post one a week I'll have enough content for 4 years with my starting ideas.  I'm sure I can come up with more ideas in that time. 

I whipped up some hand cream to combat the dry skin on my fingertips from messing with all the winter clothing going into storage for the spring / summer season.

1/4 cup jojoba oil 1/8 cup shea butter
1/8 cup cocoa butter (See notes for alternatives)
1 Tbsp aloe vera juice
Method
1.  Heat the shea butter, oil, and cocoa butter over low heat until melted.
2.  Remove from heat.
3.  Add the aloe vera juice and stir to combine well.
4.  Store in container of your choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment